The course, which runs in January from the 27th-31st used to be the old CS32, but is now the Level 3 Award in Felling and Processing Trees Over 380mm.
In this course, you'll learn a variety of different cuts and deal with winching operations, as well as legal and environmental considerations and health & safety issues.
To find out more, you can visit the NPTC website where you can find details of the assessment requirements at http://www.nptc.org.uk/qualificationschemedetail.aspx?id=352 or contact Sparsholt College at 01962 797213 (Gill Yeeles).
But first, one of the reasons why I've not been posting on here is that I left my job as Forestry & Arboriculture Short Course Manager at Sparsholt College to go out on my own. At the time, I was busy with woodfuel and the wood heat industry, as well as continuing to deliver some training at Sparsholt.
This post then, is just to let you know that if you require a contract chainsaw trainer, please do get in touch with me directly on 0790 067 7715 or via the contact form to the right.
I spent 8 years managing and delivering forestry and arboriculture short courses at Sparsholt College:
- CS30 / L2 Award in Chainsaw Maintenance & Cross-Cutting
- CS31 / L2 Award in Felling and Processing of Trees up to 380mm.
- CS32 / L3 Award in Felling and Processing of Trees over 380mm
- CS38 / L2 Award in Tree Climbing & Aerial Rescue
- CS39 / L3 Award in Aerial Cutting of Tress
- as well as stump grinding, woodchipper operations and MEWP operations.
I have an excellent reputation for training, and believe in providing inclusive training to help everyone achieve their goals.
Contact me via the form on the right, or call me on 0790 067 7715 to discuss your training requirements.